Registration for iFM, FMICS and PhD-iFM is open here.
Early registration ends at 5pm GMT on July 27th 2018. Prices follow below:
Early Student Registration
Late Student Registration
FMICS (Sept 3rd and 4th)
iFM (Sept 5th-7th)
iFM PhD-Symposium (Sept 4th)
FMICS/iFM combined (Sept 3rd- 7th)
- iFM conference registration: The iFM conference registration fee covers attendance to all sessions on all three days of the iFM conference. Lunches, coffee breaks, one iFM conference reception ticket (5th Sept) and one iFM conference dinner ticket (6th Sept) are included.
- FMICS conference registration: The FMICS conference registration fee covers attendance to all sessions on both days of the FMICS
- FMICS/iFM combined registration: The FMICS/iFM registration fee covers attendance to all sessions on all five days of FMICS and iFM. Lunches, coffee breaks, one reception ticket (5th Sept) and two conference dinner tickets (3rd and 6th Sept) are included.
- iFM PhD-Symposium registration: The Phd Symposium registration fee covers attendance to all PhD Symposium sessions, lunch and coffee breaks on Sept 4th.
- Author registration: Each (non PhD Symposium) paper must have at least one author register (which is a regular, i.e., non-student registration) with a type of registration that includes the event where the paper has been accepted. In order to register as an author the radio button "Speaker" in the registration form must be selected. The deadline for author registration is 5pm GMT on July 27th.
- Student registration: Participants must be full-time students to be registered as students, and must provide valid evidence of their full-time student status (e.g. a scan of student card) by emailing iFM2018@mu.ie. Student registration fees cover attendance to all sessions (including lunches, coffee breaks, receptions and dinners) of the selected events.
- VISA Invitation Letter: VISA Invitation Letters will only be issued to registrants whose registration fee has been paid in full. Please click on Visa/Invite Letters for more information.
- Cancellations: Please contact iFM2018@mu.ie if you have to cancel your registration. Refunds will be made if cancellation requests are received before July 27th 2018. A fee will be charged for processing the cancellation, "no shows" are not refundable and are liable for the full registration fee. Instead of canceling, your registration may be transferred to a colleague by contacting
PLEASE NOTE THE UPDATED DEADLINES FOR BURSARIES!
Thanks to funding from Science Foundation Ireland and the Embassy of France in Ireland, we will be awarding a number of student bursaries to support student participation in iFM, FMICS and PhD-iFM. These bursaries will be awarded on a competitive basis covering student registration fees and a contribution towards travel costs.
The eligibility criteria are that applicants must be a full-time or part-time student (confirmed by a letter from their supervisor), and must have a presentation accepted at the conference events. Applications for the bursary are currently being accepted via the Google form at this link. The closing date for applications is 5PM GMT on Tuesday 24th July 2018. Final decisions on award recipients will be communicated by July 26th